Sunday, March 20, 2011

Cream and all things related

As I've made clear in posts before, I have an (un)healthy appreciation for dairy products and particularly cream.  Child #1 has been identified as having a dairy "allergy" but seems not to actually react but I have messed around with removing it and using substitutions - the inspiration for my poll.

He prefers Hemp milk so far but we've used them all.

However, I developed a fixation on creams and their many forms when visiting relatives in the UK.  Yesterday I impulsively picked up a can of Nestle table cream at an asian food market.  In looking up what exactly one can do with "table cream" I found this little gem of a webpage:

http://www.foodsubs.com/Dairyoth.html

It is basic info I was lacking on the creams available.  Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment