Monday, May 23, 2011

Tilapia Asparagus Pie

Well I had to kind of wing with with the fillo dough.  I folded about 5 layers spraying cooking oil between each sheet.

Spread:
4 oz creme fraiche (sour cream would be fine)
4 oz grated Parmesan
4 oz cream cheese
1 tbsp minced garlic

smooth that out on the fillo, i had to use my fingers because the spatula was ripping up the fillo.

on that, chopped and sauteed asparagus (sauteed in evoo salt and pepper), about 6 stalks
on that, oven baked tilapia (2 fillets), broken up

5 more layers of fillo. sprayed with oil.
bake for 15 minutes at 300.

Delish.  Husband and I could have easily polished this off between the two of us.  If I make this again I will double it and use a larger pan.  I used a 6x10 baking dish this round.

1 comment:

  1. sounds awesome, you should totally make triple when you visit me, because http://sweetwater-organic.com/products_services !!

    ReplyDelete