Thursday, April 11, 2013

Weely Dinner Plan: #1

I am frequently at a loss for dinner ideas.  However I have a no-fail solution that works when I actually put it in to action.  My weekly meal plans provide me with a week of stress-free meal prep.  If I could pull these plans together every week I would be a happier person.

So I've decided to trap my meal plans here for my personal reference and for yours if you need some ideas for your meal plan or just for dinner tonight.  I am not claiming these are perfect nutritional packages of whole organic raw vegan paleo health bombs, but they're ok.

So here is my first one, I'll put them up as I make more:

DINNER PLAN #1

Sun-Pasta with sauteed white beech mushrooms and onions, asparagus

M - Sweet potato soup, warm crusty bread and butter, salad

T - Marinated curry chicken (Trader Joes), pea pancakes (Bon Appetit)

W- Panfried lentil cakes over bed of lettuce with yogurt sauce

Th- Crispy fried rice with carrots, peas, bacon, eggs

F- Chili and cornbread

Sat- Husband plans to smoke some enormous quantity of red meat.

2 comments:

  1. Do you have the sweet potato soup recipe up here somewhere?

    ReplyDelete
  2. now i do! i think i linked it properly with in this post.

    ReplyDelete